Founded in 2010, Downs Wash Downs and Vehicle Inspections is a Queensland based company who provides a wash down and vehicle/machinery hygiene inspection service to Dalby and surrounding areas.
Our area of expertise is bio security and weed hygiene inspection services.
Downs Wash Downs Offer contract rates for large projects anywhere in Australia, to give full time coverage to help keep your project stay on track.
In Dalby we inspect vehicles at our large private wash down pad for heavy vehicles and machinery but we also offer a fully mobile service at your worksite thanks to our portable washpad facility.
Our services include:
- Wash-down and vehicle/machinery hygiene inspection service at our Dalby facility
- On-site wash-down and hygiene inspection services for large projects anywhere in Australia.
- Specialising in large drilling rig moves
- Large flexibility in our schedule , we work 7 days a week and are able to respond to last minute request
- Credit card facility or set up an account for your convenience
- Easy booking process over the phone or through email or our website
- We offer a vehicle pick up service
Because we are recognised experts in this field, our customers can be confident in the compliance of their vehicles and equipment. Our dedicated team undertakes more than 10,000 Wash-downs and inspections each year – from small vehicles and equipment to large machinery.
DWD is nationally recognised under RTD20102 Certificate II in Conservation & Land Management.
Our business partner, Hydro Engineering is Hydro Engineering Inc. is ISO 9001 accredited and its equipment is certified to CSA, CE and UL standards
We work with company from the gas, mining, oiling, civil construction, governmental and rural industries. We currently look after Arrow Energy, QGC, Ensign Energy and many small contractors. We have a proven track record in the region.